Wednesday 26 March 2008

I need someone to keep me out of the kitchen!!!

I want to eat everything that is out there, I'm not even hungry..... I hate totm.

I have to go back to work next week, I'm really not looking forward to it at all. I don't like my job in the slightest. I dread getting up on monday mornings and just concentrate on getting to fridays. Then I spend all weekend dreading monday arriving. Oh well at least it pays the bills hey. On a positive note, I'm back for a week and then it's the easter holidays for school so I'm off for 2 weeks.

Other things are looking more positive too, I don't want to say too much because I don't want to jinx anything, but I will post more about that when it happens.

I've been chatting to a few ww'ers in Australia and they are a lot of fun. Thank you so much for letting me gatecrash and making me feel so welcome.

I'm going to sign off now and spend some time trying to plan out my new kitchen, half the fun is in the planning, isn't it? lol

Will post again soon. Take care to anyone who stumbles across these ramblings.

No comments: