Monday 10 March 2008

Oh My Goodness!!!!

It's weigh-in day.....and......I've lost whopping 6lbs this week!!! I am stunned, amazed, thrilled, excited etc etc.

I can't believe that I have lost 11lbs in 2 weeks, I find myself wishing away the next week just so that I can jump on the scales again.

This boost has put me in a positive mood today. If you have read my other entries you will know that emotionally we are going through a tough time at the moment. But today I am determined to stick with the positive vibe. It's been such a long time since I have felt like this. I feel guilty for feeling like this BUT I feel great right now.

Yes I know I have a very long way to go but I have made a good start I feel like I can really do it this time. Usually by the end of the second week I am faltering and playing around with points, making bad food choices and consoling myself that I can "make up for it another day". But not this time. I want to be skinny, I want to know how it feels to be skinny and I don't really care if it takes me 5 years to get there. One day I WILL be skinny.

I'm off to get some walking in before the rain gets here again.

No comments: