Saturday 8 March 2008

Not sure how I'm feeling

Not really sure how I'm feeling today. I'm at home on my own which is never a good thing because I tend to think a lot and at the moment that involves me mentally beating myself.

I've had a reasonable week food wise so far but I am still struggling to eat all my points each day. I've even resorted to a chocolate bar this week to try and get close to my allowance but I just felt that I had let myself down by eating it.

On a slightly positive note, I've just got back from a bike ride. I haven't been on a bike since my teens. But I took the bull by the horns so to speak and went without really thinking about it. OH was impressed that I had used his bike (he's told me several times that I can use it if I choose to).

I started decorating our bedroom last week and I've built a fitted wardrobe into the recess of the room. But because I've been quite busy this week (looking after friend's children) I haven't managed to get everything put away yet. I had every intention of getting up and doing it this morning, but so far nothing has moved. I should really get motivated as all the stuff being "in the way" (it's not really it's all in the spare room) is really beginning to annoy me now.

Anyway enough of me moaning on. I think I will give my gran a call and get to it and sort everything out. I've got clothes that I will never wear again and it's only cluttering the house. TIme to bag it up and ship it out to the charity shop.

No comments: