Tuesday 1 April 2008

WI wk 5

Well I lost a pound. I'm a bit disappointed I must say but at the end of the day a loss is a loss and it's in the right direction hey?

I went back to work yesterday, the first time back since losing Ethan, it was ok I suppose, well it went as well as it could fro a job that I hate!! I am trying my best to stay positive but sometimes it gets hard. It would be so much easier to hide away from life and not deal with anything. But that isn't an option.

I've been trying to pick myself up off the floor for two days now and don't seem able to succeed. I can't even understand why I am so low at the moment. Maybe I just need a kick up the bum!! lol

Well I think that's enough of my waffling with self pity. Going to sign off now and I'll post again when feeling more positive.

Take care x

No comments: