Tuesday 18 March 2008

Weigh-In Week 3

I lost 2lbs. I didn't post this yesterday as I was a little disappointed. I know any loss is a good thing but I really did want the 3lbs to take me to a stone. But onwards and downwards I WILL definitely get it this week.

I can't remember when I last felt this positive regarding losing weight. I'm still focused and determined to shift these extra pounds even though I still have 62lbs to go to get to the top of my healthy BMI range. I know it's not going to happen overnight (even though I wish it would lol) I will get there no matter how long it takes.

I don't have any idea when I was last within a healthy BMI range. I feel like I have always been fat. I don't care that society has an opinion on people who are overweight. I'm not doing this because society thinks I should be of a certain size, I'm doing this for me, for my health. That's why I'm not really bothered how long it takes. I will be healthy, one day!

I'm spending the day painting today, I started decorating the house a couple of weeks ago and things seem to have gotten in the way of me finishing. I desperately want the house to be tidier than it is right now! lol so I'm off to put my painting head on. Will rwrite again soon.

No comments: