Monday 5 May 2008

WI wk 10

I have finally, FINALLY got to my 10%. I didn't think I would ever get there. I know in light of my last post that my weight loss journey is not as important but I do feel that it's a little important for me to stay on track and focused.

Focusing on not gaining weight is probably going to do me some good as it takes my mind away from worrying and stressing that something could go wrong in this pregnancy, which absolutely is not going to happen!!! I am going to stay positive, well most of the time anyway lol

Everything is going to be absolutely wonderful. I've decided. No ifs buts or maybes, everything s going to be perfect :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amarula from Joamy73 (Joanne) ww australia!! Congrats so much on the baby. I am sure its not needed but I will be praying for you to get the healthy baby you so deserve. Drop by the chat sometime, we miss you!!
Joanne.

Anonymous said...

http://joannewantstobefree.blogspot.com/
If you want to put a face to the name.